Our programming will officially begin with the 2017-2018 academic year.
We are now in the process of collaborating with students leaders to design and plan programs that the students find valuable and beneficial.
In our pilot year, we plan to:
- Launch a mentorship program
- Organize gatherings featuring talks by leader(s) from disadvantaged backgrounds, workshops, and panel discussions on topics relevant to students
- Support campus chapters to initiate programs such as:
- upper-class mentorship and support program for freshmen
- a textbook pay-it-forward program
- a work clothing drive for students going through recruiting
- Arrange Thanksgiving hosts for students who are unable to spend the holiday with their families
- And other programs requested by students…